Search Engine Optimisation
Before explaining what SEO is it is easier to explain what SEO is not!
- SEO is not something anybody can do.
- SEO is not a matter of stuffing your website with keywords.
- SEO is not all about keeping you Number 1 on Google.
- SEO is not all about linking
- SEO is not all done just on your website
- SEO is not an exact science
What is Search Engine Optimisation?
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) by definition is the process of editing website code and content for the purpose of building authority and relevancy for keywords for the purpose of increasing the amount of organic search engine traffic to your website. This generally refers to traffic from search engines such as Google, Bing, Yahoo!, etc.
With a well conceived SEO strategy and proper integration of that strategy, the targeted keywords will gradually climb towards the top of the search engine queries until eventually becoming a reliable source of traffic and conversions for your website.
How do we create your SEO Plan?
Firstly every SEO plan is different and will be tailored to the client. However in broad terms our process involves:
- Finding the correct type of website system for you.
- Creating top quality content, which your audience will want to find.
- Build links to relevant content which will back up your message and not divert from it.
- Ensure that your content is shareable.
- ………the rest you have to pay for!
Contrary to what some SEO commentators say SEO is not dead……Seo as we knew it is dead as it is a constantly evolving process.
Contact BEe Advertised today and start your website buzzing straight away