Pay Per Click Marketing
Pay per click marketing, or PPC, is pretty simple: Search engines like Google and Bing allow businesses and individuals to buy listings in their search results. Pay Per Click Marketing provides Fast results: You can turn a campaign on and start seeing traffic that same day. Compare this to SEO when it might be weeks or months before you start seeing traffic.These listings appear along with the natural, non-paid search results.
What is Google AdWords?
Google AdWords allows you to advertise your business (at the top of the Google search results pages) to those people who are actively searching for your product or service. This often means they are looking to buy NOW.
It offers you the flexibility to choose what search queries (keywords) you want your ad to appear for.
What are the advantages of Pay Per Click Marketing?
- PPC click marketing is a very targeted form of marketing
- Google is used by 96% of Irish Internet users
- Most users of Google dont go past the first page of search results.
- Your audience can be targeted by location, time of day or via mobile, tablet or desktop
- Promote phone numbers, different locations or links to within your website
Sample Google AdWords campaign Budget:
- Monthly Ad Budget: €500
- Cost Per Click: 50c
- % Clicks to Sales: 1%
- Average Sale Value: €100
- Estimated Number of Clicks: 1,000
- Estimated Number of Sales: 10
- Estimated Total Revenue: €1000
- Estimated Return on Advertising Spend: 200%
Google AdWords is not the only method of Pay Per Click Advertising. Facebook, LinkedIn. and now Twitter Advertising all provide PPC Marketing